L'Avventura (1960)


Poster of the film.

Gabriele Ferzetti and Monica Vitti on the film.

PS: Contain spoilers and I don't explain the synopsis of the film.

L’Avventura is an italian film from 1960 directed by Michelangelo Antonioni. I can’t describe how much I love this movie. You may watch and find boring, but with me happened exactly the opposite. I felt so much connected with the story and the characters. The story is basically people trying to find themselves, where they belong and trying to see some sense in all of it. And I believe I can see myself in many of those questionings.

My favorite characters from the movie are Anna and Claudia. The first interpreted by Lea Massari and the second by Monica Vitti. 

Lea Massari is one of my favorite actresses, and she did a marvelous job on this film. Anna is not a person who you can call adorable or compreensive, but she has something that really intrigues me, she sounds so mysterious and you never know what she is really feeling. I believe the focus of the film actually wasn't on the dissapearing of Anna, but I still get myself thinking in what could been happened to her. 

Already Claudia (Monica Vitti), was a very patient and good friend. Compreensive and sweet, she really considered Anna and you can see that she really missed her. Claudia stars to get involved with Sandro (the guy who had a romance with Anna), so she starts to feel in love with him but at the same time confused and at the end she discovers like Sandro, the empty of their lives. Everything could been happened with Anna, but maybe she realized first the empty of her life and went away for some place that no one else could see her, or I don't know. 

I really recommend this movie, and if you didn't watched it and already read this, don't create many expectations, only watch the film and try to feel it. 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas